Hire the IMA for your next party, cocktail reception or private dinner and host your event in flexible space in heart of Brisbane which can be tailored to your needs.
The IMA is available Tuesday to Saturday from 6pm until late, and all day on Sunday and Monday. Recently the IMA has been used for film and photo shoots, company anniversary celebrations, and fashion shows. We aim to accommodate all requests within our exhibition program however there are some restrictions depending on current exhibition displays.
If you require an empty space, the galleries will be available from 1 April – 25 April (gallery 3 and 3) and 28 October–4 November (gallery 1 through 4) in 2017.
For more information please email Jessie Nash email@example.com or call 07 3872 9081.
- Capacity: Up to 500 guests standing, including the courtyard. Typically we host 75-100 guests for cocktail receptions and 40 guests seated for dinner.
- Rental area: We have 4 interconnected galleries and a courtyard available for hire. Please download our floor plan here.
- Rental rate: Rates from $1,500. IMA Sponsors receive 1 complimentary venue hire each calendar year. More about sponsorship here.
- AV equipment: AV equipment is available for rent and we have highly trained staff available at reasonable rates.
- Access: Secure parking is nearby as well as easy access to buses and trains
- Catering: Preferred catering partner: Caxton St Catering. Beverage sponsors: Splitrock/Tiro, Burch Family wines and Newstead Brewing Co.
- Location: We are located in Fortitude Valley and within walking distance of James Street. Here is a map.
Please note that the IMA has a curated program and does not allow the exhibition of other artworks.