Institute of Modern Art
- Ground Floor, Judith Wright Arts Centre
- 420 Brunswick Street
- Fortitude Valley
- Brisbane QLD 4006
- Tel(07) 3252 5750
- Fax(07) 3252 5072
- Mailing AddressPO Box 2176, Fortitude Valley BC, QLD, 4006
- Admission the IMA is always free.
SecurityThe IMA operates a CCTV system in its public spaces to monitor safety and prevent crime. These recordings are captured under the provisions of the Right to Information Act 2009 and the Information Privacy Act 2009. Requests to access IMA CCTV recordings must be approved by the IMA Executive Director.
- We are committed to making the IMA accessible to people of all abilities, their families, and carers, as well as visitors of different ages and different backgrounds.
- The gallery entrance is on the ground floor of the Judith Wright Arts Centre, on Berwick Street. There is wheelchair access and an accessible toilet with baby changing facilities also located on the ground floor, and we welcome guide and support dogs.
- To find out more, contact us at email@example.com, call (07) 3252 5750, or ask our friendly staff on-site. You can also read our access information for visitors here: Word Doc or PDF.
We welcome visits from high schools, university classes, and community groups. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book a guided tour tailored to your group’s needs.
- The 199, 196, and 195 buses stop directly outside the Judith Wright Arts Centre, and the IMA is just a five-minute walk from Fortitude Valley train station.
- Visit Translink for more information.
- The closest parking is at Secure Parking, 388 Brunswick Street (entry via Berwick Street). $14 night and weekend parking with the code 'IMA21', 20% off hourly Secure-a-Spot with code 'IMAWDAY'. Redeem promo code on review booking page: book here